Last Updated: 14th Nov 2022
Audio Chat Policy
This policy applies to your download, access and/or use of Gameberry Labs’ games, whether on your computer,
on a mobile device, on our website www.gameberrylabs.com (the
“Platform”) or any other platform (accessible on a device or website). Your use of our Platform is governed
If you do not agree to the terms of this policy or any future updated version of them, then you must not
access and/or use, and must cease all access and/or use of our Platform. In this policy, the terms
“Gameberry”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Gameberry Labs and its apps, platforms and Services.
As our Platform is always expanding with new features, including new ways to interact with others using our
Platform, we are able to give a more satisfying experience of our Services. In this spirit, we have
established the present code of conduct for our users of the audio chat feature on our App. You must review
and accept the terms of this policy on how to engage with other users of our Platform while using the audio
chat feature, which will aid us in maintaining our Platform as a welcoming and secure environment for all.
We do not tolerate bullying or harassment, including derogatory comments based on race, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, age, culture, faith, mental or physical abilities, or country of origin. All
members of our community should be treated with dignity and respect. This policy applies to each user and
there are no exceptions to the terms of this policy.
Our Platform is welcoming for each user regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
ethnicity, language, nationality, colour, social and economic class, education, size, family status,
political belief, religion, mental and physical ability or any other personal characteristics/attribute that
people use to label others or divide communities. We retain the right of reviewing and censoring content and
media posted on Our Platform by users to prevent discriminatory language, offensive imagery, and other forms
of harassment from disrupting the community.
If users are playing any audio in the background (songs, etc and third party IP which we do not own) do we
need to handle it in our policy so that we are not liable for any infringement in this case?
We have divided potential issues in two parts:
- Trolling/griefing in an attempt to upset or mildly provoke another user.
- Personally embarrassing or taunting another player;
- Calling a player offensive names or using profanity;
- Impersonating another user on the Platform.
- Threatening with physical violence or harassing for a sustained period;
- Stalking or monitoring or gathering information with the intent to use it to threaten or harass another
- Sexually harassing another player;
- Discriminating against a player by a stranger based on age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc.
You must consider and keep in mind the below mentioned while using our Platform:
The Dos on our Platform:
- All members of our community should be treated with dignity and respect. In all your communication, the
language used should be such that it is respectful and decent, abusive, harassing and should not offend
or disrespect or hurt any individual’s sentiments.
The Don’ts on our Platform:
- We do not tolerate bullying or harassment, including derogatory comments based on race, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, age, culture, faith, mental or physical abilities, or country of
origin. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards any kind of hate speech.
- Users may believe it is acceptable to use profanity or insult each other in fun, but there are
consequences for publishing offensive content or using offensive language on our Platform.
- There are no exceptions for the use of any sort of hateful words or insults on our Platform, even if the
context is humorous, non-serious, or reappropriated. It’s unacceptable to attack a person or a community
based on attributes such as their race, ethnicity, caste, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender
presentation, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, serious illness, disabilities, or other
- If there’s a chat function available in a game offered by us, be mindful of other people’s experiences.
This includes avoiding excessive posting or spamming.
- Your Audio chats should be clean and respect all genders, orientations, races, etc. You should not share
adult content or use adult content in avatars, Club pictures, profile pictures, text or any other space.
- We have created a safe space for all our Users and ensure that there is nothing being posted or spoken
about that is indecent, vulgar or indecent. Posting vulgar content containing pornography and nudity is
- Our Audio chat function is an additional feature with our main game app feature and is to be used
accordingly. We do not entertain or promote chats between individuals discussing anything that is
prohibited by the terms of this policy.
- We don’t allow impersonation of any person and each individual should only create and access accounts
that belong to them.
- If you have a disagreement or unpleasant interaction with another player, please contact us and/or
report the player using the options provided within the game on our Platform. In any circumstance, do
not publicly shame other Platform users; doing so constitutes harassment.
- Do not use Our Platform and Services for organising, promoting, or supporting violent extremism. This
also includes glorifying violent events, the perpetrators of violent acts, sharing extremism, terrorism,
abetting crimes and similar behaviours. This includes indirect or suggestive threats, as well as sharing
or threatening to share someone’s personally identifiable information.
- Cheating and other unfair play threats is not permitted. Cheating, including the use of third-party
software, is unacceptable. Exploiting bugs or participating in any other conduct that provides an unfair
advantage is cheating.
- You are responsible for how your account is used. Never share any personal information such as phone
numbers, email addresses, passwords, account information, physical addresses, etc. about yourself or
- The Platform is meant for the purpose of availing Services and interaction regarding the same. Users
should not share sensitive content related to politics or religion. It’s prohibited to share information
disclosing government secrets, national military information such as armed forces, information related
to politics or religion policies and information that can disturb social order or social stability.
- The User should not share false or misleading information (otherwise known as misinformation) with any
User on the Platform which makes them believe facts which are not true. False information posted to
harass someone for financial gain, or to cause any injury to them is prohibited.
- The Users must not share real media depicting gore, excessive violence, or animal harm, especially with
the intention to harass or shock others or any content that violates anyone's intellectual property or
It is against the policy for you to post any content which contains intellectual property, in any manner,
that belongs to a third party, including copyrighted works (unless there is a valid justification for
"fair use" or you have written permission to use such intellectual property), trademarks,
confidential information, or trade secrets, unless you have the permission of the relevant owner of any such
- You must understand that our Platform may be accessed by individuals of all backgrounds and experiences
and may be sensitive to certain types of content or ideas. You must not share content that glorifies or
promotes suicide or self-harm, including any encouragement to others to cut themselves or embrace eating
disorders such as anorexia or bulimia. Self-harm threats used as a form of emotional manipulation or
coercion are also prohibited.
- Each User has the right to decide which account they wish to interact with. If a user blocks you from
their account, kindly do not try and contact them from a different account. If a user does not want to
engage with you on the Platform, we urge you to respect the same and vice versa. In the event that we
receive a complaint from a User stating that a blocked account is trying to communicate with them, we
can and may take actions to block or delete the account of such User without any intimation.
- You are not allowed to promote any manner of illegal activity.
Child endangerment: We are a Platform meant for individual users over the age of 18 (eighteen) years and/or
otherwise moderated users between the age of 13 to 18 years, with adult guidance and moderation. We
absolutely prohibit any sexualization of or solicitation of minors, and any content that may endanger their
welfare or is shared to harm any minor’s interest, directly or indirectly.
Illegal activities and the sale of regulated goods or services: The Platform is not for sale of any items by
Users and shall not be used for the same in any manner whatsoever, We do not allow or promote sales of items
or promotion or items or services on our Platform.
Artificial behavior: Your identity must be your own at all times. You must not misrepresent or misuse your
account in ways that could be confusing for other users as to your identity. We prohibit the artificial
amplification or suppression of information, like bot audiences, and any attempts to manipulate the Platform
to enable this.
False reporting: We take reported accounts and issues very seriously. And hence, we do not entertain fake
reported issues. In case a user is found to be abusing our reporting systems, we will suspend accounts who
abuse our reporting system.
As part of this policy, all users will be provided with the policy and requested to acknowledge it prior to
engaging on our platform on our Platform.
To report an incident, please contact us at email@example.com.